Covering University of Colorado sports, mostly basketball, since 2010

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 12 Days of Buffs-mas

A Merry Buffs-mas to you all!  As the calendar runs short of pages, I thought it would be appropriate to present a contrived holiday post.  This is a list of what I want to find under my tree this year.

Click below for the contrived fun...


On the 12th day of Buffs-mas, Chip gave to me...

12 Boards from 'Dre (per game)


11 Raphies Running


10 Memories of Alec 


9 - Drunken Coeds
From: the Big Lead


8 Husker Losses



7 Conference Wins (at least; hoops)


6 Dimes from Nate (at this point, total)


5 STAR RECRUITS!


4 Years from Josh Scott



Improved 3-point shooting


2 Strutting Embrees



And a Trip to a Fucking Bowl Game!
Note: actual photo from the last CU bowl trip.

Merry Chrisma-Hanu-Kwan-New Years!  Go Buffs!

4 comments:

Goose said...

Only 9 coeds? Damn.

Aaron Jordan said...

Haha, the bowl game part was my favorite.

RumblinBuff said...

Dude, I'll start with nine. If I can fit more into an evening, I'll go from there.

jgisland said...

amazing, my favorite has to be "6 Dimes from Nate (at this point, total"