Covering University of Colorado sports, mostly basketball, since 2010

Thursday, December 15, 2011

UPDATED: Site News: I'm on vacation

Starting tomorrow morning at 3:37AM, I'm going on vacation.  Since I take the full 'City Slickers' approach to taking time off, I'm getting away from it all, and headed far away from things like computers and websites.  Specifically, I'm going here:
That's right, Hawai'i bitches!  And on Kauai, away from everyone.

I'll just have to trust the Buffs to wax Cal State Bakersfield and Texas Southern in my absence.  If they can't, I may never come back.

Barring a home loss disaster of epic proportions, which then causes me to question my loyalty, I'll be back in action around December 27th, ready to preview the exciting matchup between CU and the soon to be Division III New Orleans Privateers.

A Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season to you all!  Go Buffs!

--

(Update 12/15/11) - I found out that UNO is going to Div II, rather than Div III.  They had originally planned to drop to the non-scholarship Division III, but re-considered after adding football.  I don't know why I find that so interesting, but I do.  Still, they won't be D-I any more after this season.

No comments: